Monday, May 02, 2005

ISM Weak Enough to Stop Fed Hikes?


I like to mask my my dumpy mood and inner turmoil and raw bitterness by writing about technicalities when inside I seethe to the utmost extent... as such, the Dow squeezes out a gain prior to the fed meeting, despite or perhaps in conjunction with a slow down in expansion in manufacturing per ISM report of 53.3 vs 55.0 expected(formerly known as NAPM, or napalm screams of agony in the trenches), basically a rather poor showing enough to illustrate a potential 'softpatch' that may lead to less tightening in the crotch tomorrow at 2:15 pm est. It drives me crazy when they talk of an impending 'slowdown' when I seriously by all means have felt nothing of any 'acceleration' since 2001. With that said, the Fed simply hasn't kept an eye on the price of the Mozzarepa(mozza-ripoff), which skyrocketed a crying 33% since last year... I had one at the street fair yesterday, and truthfully, there not that tasty(mozzarella and cornbread) and best to be purchased towards 6:00 pm, when the supply often builds up as spring and summer dusk approach, and is rendered useless if not sold... Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home