Thursday, July 14, 2005

Cost of Intellectual Capital...




I think I must be going all out retarded these days... I could've sworn that the CPI numbers were always released after the PPI since time immemorial but that doesn't matter a damned because these mixed signals keeps Lockheed on the sidelines, twiddling my thumbs unable to take any risk... Obviously they can't dare raise rates any higher than another 50 basis points, so the major carry trades have got to be priced in... For the past four months, I would have seriously been better off clicking on this link: http://www.wingnuttoons.com/bana.mov and watching this brief excerpt on repeat from 830 to 400pm est everday... as for this photo, it is of a stress ball that I purchased in Newport, RI around this time last year, and it has resurrected itself after toiling under the bed in the caverns of dismay... it reads, 'life is good', I call it the 'life is good ball' and when I pick it up and squeeze it, I say,'Hi life is good ball... what? Huh, yeah...' I pretend it talks to me... like I pretend alot of inanimate things talk to me, and a many abstract things to... right now I hear the tinkling of keys outside my door and my body sends alert signals as if I'm going to see my doppleganger... I just paused for about 61.8 seconds, but in writing, you can't tell that I did... tomorrow I doubt there will be any action in any market, and hopefully I won't force a trade out of angst and thrust my weekend into a trench of shithate and pain and fucking ripskin...

5 Comments:

At 11:24 PM, Blogger Mr. MFEMFEM said...

I tried out that Forex system GAINTrader today Maxed out a short on the USD/JPY at 112.24 coverd it at 112.18. +one other trade, made only 1K because they only give you a 25K account for free. I'll be honest I don't know jack about currency trading just a few basics.

Thing is I picked a shitty earnings stock(BUCY) and bought it after messing with the GAINTrader all day. Go figure.

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger Lockheed Hayheehoo Macedon said...

Yeah, switching from equities to currency trading or vice versa on the same day can get messy... gaintrader is definitely not a 'good' robust platform but we use it for the rebate structure... hope you have a better day tomorrow...

 
At 12:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gah. That video wouldn’t have been funny without the context from which it was downloaded. That elephant looked gay, btw. Don’t tell Rev Falwell.

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger Mr. MFEMFEM said...

Sold the USD/CAD afte the peak...this forex is pretty easy.

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger Lockheed Hayheehoo Macedon said...

Yes, intraday, the retracements and contrarian fades work about 70% of the time... after you got the position on, it's money management...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home