Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Summer Magic and Nostalgic Neurotin Droll...


Well, the Midnight Move in the euro was retraced close to 96% in the same session... a sureshot was the fade of the recovery for a high probability play, I'd thought it'd be more than 20 pips, but the impending Humphrey Hawkins two day meeting held the euro in place at a crucial breakout zone at 1.2050 which now serves as the nearest detonation checkpoint charlie... Claims of severe thunderstorms in the tri-state area, in this high 90's degree weather are abound, and there's some serious volatility storing up as I write this... I have to wear sunglasses to look left down the block, and then nightvision goggles to look right... I want to see the Philharmonic play at Central Park(8pm), but the trek might be filled with marauding trolls and goblins if the weather becomes stormy, and they begin to attack stray children... I'll probably go anyways with an umbrella and take the kids, because Mum is staying out after work... Short term, I want to play the volatility tomorrow morn, but if I get kidnapped by the Goblin King and brought before the GCT and charged with whatever misdemeanor, I'll be sure to have a rough night and perhaps be tied to a tree in the Ramble and whipped with reeds from the bog... Hay and Curious are to meet me Belvedere Castle if we get split up...

2 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ops there goes another rate increase. Fed funds rate should be 1.75 percentage points higher than inflation. Since the public number is 3.70% for inflation that would put the fed funds rate at 5.5%. Who really thinks the inflation rate is 3.70%????? IT's more like 5%. So that puts the Fed funds rate at 6.75. And going long the USD seem like a good idea.

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Mr. MFEMFEM said...

Shorted the USD/CAD 2 days ago and was about to shit my pants as the account went down 14K but then china stepped in. Made over 5 k on it. Whew!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home