Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Breathe of Fresh Crude... Well, Gasoline that is...




*DOE CRUDE: -2.4M V -2.0ME; GASOLINE: +4.4M V -2.2ME; DISTILLATE: -500K V -2.0ME; UTILIZATION: 86.7% V 84.5%E
API inventories:Crude:-740KGasoline:2.2MDistillate:-120K

Not so bad... Some Pansycock Senator was trying to argue for a 50%tax charge on oil companies/refineries during times of windfall profits, and then rebate the consumer... As much as I'd love to keep more of our hard earned income, he might as well propose that we all wear the same communist issued overalls, stifle all incentive and go back to the stone ages... all this stone age based talk these days... what a moron... there's so many fallacies in that proposal that I don't want to write about it... In other news, as much as I appreciate the piano and diligence, this fucking girl moved in next door and I don't sleep because she's practicing 24hrs a day... I'M GOING TO TAKE A CROWBAR AND SMASH HER PIANO. Haven't you heard of a STUDIO? If you're that SERIOUS... go to a STUDIO, you fucking, I'll...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home