Monday, September 19, 2005

OPEC BlowPec... Rita Jacks Up Crude...




I'll be on the graveyard shift again for a little while... following the DAX and FTSE...

Here's yet another Puerto Vallarta photo...
I need to get the manual for the new camera...
Checklist:
-Util/Dip/PP copies
-Turtle UV/Heat lamp
-Turtle tank cover?
-Turtle rocks
-Turtle plant
-Renew Gym membership
-Bookshelf
-groceries routine
-camera manual
...OPEC up to 2M bpd if needed... but it's not crude that's lacking, it's REFINERY output...
...I travel the oil plains of Alberta Canada and they are robust... Cad must've ripped Usd a new elbow today... Didn't see it though... was sleeping...
...I CROSS my fingers these days... and wait for the calling of my potential... which entails many things...

1 Comments:

At 5:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

RITA's coming. FED? Share your wisdom.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home