Monday, October 31, 2005

Pre-FOMC... KILL-O-WEEN NIGHT... When the Dogs Do Find Her...

I wouldn't call rolling muni-paper auction rate certs trading... but I'm trading mainly forex these days... some crude oil, but not much... occasionally JDSU position trades... but that's it...

I'm trading alternate frequencies heavily... So much that I am 99.9999% estranged from Lockheed himself...

...at times the turtle Chewy dreams... of times to come... Chewy transfers his conscious to me based on dream sense while I sleep... and I see times to come(which have already occurred) but times to come in the linear sense...

...I am slightly oracular for about 38.2 weeks starting about one week ago...

...oracular not on the market, but oracular on the Ultimate Exchange. Or should I say the Penultimate Exchange. Money cannot buy a seat on this exchange... some are called, few are chosen...

...if you're interested, leave a comment.

3 Comments:

At 5:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see you as a runner on this exchange.

 
At 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure I'm interested.

 
At 5:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

RATE HIKE.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home