Thursday, March 23, 2006

ELEVATE the 'HAVE-NOTS', or Bring the 'HAVE'S' DOWN(the Pussy Lazy way is to bring the Have's down, "I can't have it, so nobody can." Fuck You Faggot.



For the last time I'll say this: Bringing everyone down to Zero, is not rendering Equality. There is Nothing in Zero.

I thought I knew who you might be Goldman's Sack, but i'm not sure... Anonymous, sometimes I know, sometimes I wonder... Nevertheless, my current linear time has the probability of being short 60/40. In about 3 months, I'll know one way or the other. Japan will not significantly get out of killer deflation for another 8 years... GDP for the U.S.A will average 3.0% for the next 8 years. Eurozone will average 4.5%. China, about (tza buh doh 6.8%). Brazil 3.2%... I drank enough spice to let me cross this much to be in two places at one time. But my talent and skill to foldspace is completely stunted right now.

1 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, Blogger Lockheed Hayheehoo Macedon said...

Ship of Fool's because wanted to watch NCAA and Uncle Pheel was around cause he sometimes works at Metropolitan Hospital.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home