Wednesday, March 15, 2006

All My Life's A Circle, But I Can't Tell You Why...




















Mum was out tonight, so me and the kids secretly had a Pizza Party!
Pizza Party!!!!!
it makes me sad and true, believing all the lies, to make the dream come true... turning holy water into wine... drinking it down.... reading murder books trying to stay hip...
150 mg of diphenhydramine ingested with red label scotch ala mode... enough to give me the kicky-feets and collapseable sleep, two parts Asimov, one part Ray Bradbury, one part Herbert, the Triumverate of Science Faction... and shitfeel in the morning when cold March and flat sun metal sounds of a city morning cut my fetal near death curl and remind me as it always does that I cannot escape via death as I cannot die...
Did Hayheehoo tell Lockheed that the FOMC will stop at 4.75%?????? It will. My life depends upon it...
maximum entropy to follow shortly...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home