Friday, March 10, 2006

I've Loved All, I Needed to Love... Sordid Details Following...


Daddy?

Hi daddy, i thought you were going to sleep at Uncle Pheel's...


Nnnah. Why are you up, Hay?

um, thirsty...

i think there's some milk, but it might be sour... and the brita is almost empty...

that's okay, i'm patient, i'll fill it up quietly, cause mum is sleeping... and it's friday and i already finished my essay on hypocrisy and its penultimate evil...

i'm going to take some diphenhydramine now... sleep a bit, before the sound of metal and flat sunlight wake me to my daily nightmare...

okay daddy, um... it'll be over like it never happened...

I know, but I can't remember, so I don't feel it, but i know it, and so there's no solace.

goodnight daddy, sweet dreams, can i wear your glasses to school in the morning?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home