Monday, March 06, 2006

423.6% Sequential Non-Life: I'm Stuck With A Valuable Friend, I'm Happy, Hope Your Happy Too...



An Objective State of Mind often occurs immediately after Shock, or with Shock... then it dissipates into a state of feeble infantile anguish... prolonged sustainable shock which can be generated by physical and internal events, circumstances... causing white hairs before one's time... the dissipation phase is not as abrupt so as to cause the infantile exhaustive reflex, or meltdown, rather what occurs is the peaceful endorphin like state of the gazelle with neck broken by the hyena, glazed eyes, no more running, no more discernible pain... just a serene acceptance. I die in ways now. Cold early March, but the sunsets later... it's nice in its absurdity, as it cannot be cold nor warm nor angry nor happy... objectivity remains, then nothing.

My conversations with a man who doesn't realize he is crazy, and therefore is very crazy:
Man: (rubbing clothing of passerbys in the food court of Rockefeller center to give him a sense of ground under his feet, include my jacket)
Lockheed: Kind Sir, I am, when compared to the 'average' human population in this current era, clinically and layman crazy too. Take Me and You and a Normal guy in the same room. Who's 'crazy'? Me and You are the Majority, we are of the 'average'. Thus, we are normal and He is crazy.

...planet earth is blue and there's nothing I can do... check ignition, and may god's love be with you...

2 Comments:

At 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know many crazy people – bat shit insane people, actually – that remain functional most of the time, and have no idea that they are crazy. I derive a great deal of pleasure from antagonizing the insanity from them. I myself embrace my own pathology, as it’s incurable.

 
At 5:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

true... but mediocrity can seem incurable, and I can't embrace that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home