Saturday, April 15, 2006

I'm A Serious Dork; Led Zeppelin Tribute Band, I went for a SECOND time...


B.B. King's, Black Dog, definitely played way too much Physical Grafitti 'Second Disk' this time, but great fuzzbox distortion to close the show and if you know BB King's location on 42nd and Broadway, the line for the show literally extended past the McDonald's(opposite side of street). You'd think Page was really there. Anyways, I've sealed my loserdom by being a groupie of a tribute band. With that said, there is actually in early May, going to be a TOOL tribute band, called 'Chisel', or 'Schism', something like that. I saw TOOL at Radio City a few years ago, and it was quite grand, I think they are coming out with a new album in May '06. I am interested in seeing how well the sound of TOOL can be duplicated, just as I was interested in seeing the 13 piece band set tribute to Steely Dan, which was also of high quality. it's 240am, Easter weekend, and well, I wouldn't mind falling asleep in about an hour and waking up peacefully dead. I also have a really fucked up hedge on in Eur/Jpy, Eur/Usd, Usd/Jpy, which so far the rollover interest has yet to tread water.

2 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did Jimmy Page play the flying antennae? That would be kewl

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Lockheed Hayheehoo Macedon said...

yes, there was the 'fuzzbox' and he did apply the wizadry on it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home