Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Everybody I know seems to know me well, but they're never gonna know that I move like hell...

...de-nah, de-nah...... de-nah, de-nah... denaa-naa... Most people have heard this lyric(in the title) followed by the italicized guitar chords but it is hard to place... in any case, about two more months and time is going to provide me with a more forceful answer to my prolonged circumstance I think... I'm waiting for sleep as a temporary hiatus to what may occur, as in walls from a multitude of frequencies, some conventional, some alternative, all bad frequencies, most being perpetual and immutable, caving in on me, with no last laugh or even smile. I will not eat Peanut Butter Crunch cereal before bedtime because the chance of death would be very high if I did for this particular night, and as aforementioned in a previous post, an early autopsy would prove the 5 hour digestive reminents of Capt'n Crunch... solitude, a healthy productive solitude... and a return much stronger... I had today perhaps a total of 21 seconds of pure peace, combined in about two occurences... of 8 and 13, where my brain must have released either a hybrid or unknown neurotransmitter...

2 Comments:

At 12:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

suckin' on chili dog outside the tastey freeze.

 
At 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sitting on jackie's lap, he's got hands b tween the knees...

daaaaan, dannnn na an annnu nnu

the other lyric of this post was from LED ZEPEllin what should what should never be... the very last line when the power chords go back and forth...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home