Friday, March 24, 2006

Look at that Mama...


We's got to move these color TVvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvsss...

Well Intentioned Misguided Pussies. [WIMPs]

misguided by emotion, propaganda, and not 'Proper'Ganda...

Lockheed emotes 'PROPER'Ganda...

and you're all entitled to your opinion... nevertheless, I'm weak in that I can still get 'bitter'.

As much as I silently shout, as much as the geometric shapes haunt me, take on the personas of nightmares, frequencies of acute anxiety, the Markets will not open, until at least 2:00pm Sunday EST... and it's just noise until 5:00pm est... I will have to sleep hanging from my Talon Feet like a bat, until then... and I swear, when this day and 3/4's a day passes, I have a 60% chance of ripping up shit in the Usd/Yen...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home