Friday, June 09, 2006

God How I Fucking Hate Weekends...

...especially after coming off of two days consecutive beatdown. CPI early next week is the only thing I care to see in the next 72 hours or so. I wish I could find a knock-out pill that will comatose me for 48 hours, because now is the time to build, not fun and fucking games, build it.

One of my main rules that I've built up for 6 trying years is not to fucking trade a listless, no-flow market... that was today, yet I did overtrade it... I should put a fucking tattoo on my forearm saying this rule, but oh wait, I have too much shitty ink embedded into my arms already labeling me a lowlife punk criminal...

2 Comments:

At 3:36 AM, Blogger SphericalZoo said...

Man, I still can't believe Cahill is having a kid...

 
At 10:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cheer up dude... hopefully this can help...

http://www.xanga.com/sentientorder

jeff

 

Post a Comment

<< Home