Monday, June 05, 2006

Sunset Cycles...

So I cleaned out Chewy's tank, new filter, fresh water.... and nice and deep... Well, about the first week of the month, and I've had two down days, and one up day, and Bernanke chatter should be enough to plaster the euro firmly back into its 10 and 20 day SMA confluence... regardless of a slowing U.S. economy, Bernanke would like to lay the hurt on first, and then assess the damage, which is better than another bubble... bubble? Of course, I haven't felt my assets bubbling and burgeoning, but that's a different story...
I'm now going to watch the sunset alone along the Hudson either at Maritime Cafe, or Boat Basin... I might drown and end up swimming belly bloated up with the Canadian Geese, and that's okay too...
I figure, when I come back, and Tokyo is up and running, the Euro should be at least down to 1.2870, and then meander briefly and then drop another leg to around 1.2825... it's that second leg that you kick yourself with because you already closed your short position.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home