Sunday, August 06, 2006

Eat of the Apples so young...

...for starters, as much as I like the new Apple store on 59th and 5th, I think AAPL if it can't break $70, is going to drop most of the week, regardless of Fedspeak Tuesday... due to the new SEC/DOJ flavor of the month 'options backdating'....
...recap of Sunday: went to street fair next to house on Columbus, down to 66th st. Then off with the kids/mum to Central Park to play in the newly renovated Heckshler Park or something on the southern end, and jump in the fountain sprinklers... then brought kids to the Amusement Park at the Eastern southern end of Central Park... then to Turtle Pond to look at turtles and giant goldfish, and then brought the kids to the Zoo in Central Park... pictures to come soon. I don't think Usd/Jpy will be seeing 116.00 level anytime soon, for at least another year...

1 Comments:

At 10:35 PM, Blogger SphericalZoo said...

Wow, I haven't even been to the new Apple store. I totally forgot about it. It's all underground, right? The one in SoHo is awesome. Apple is awesome. I can't wait to buy a new computer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home