Friday, August 04, 2006

Risk Taking 101....

Jenga blocks are made so that even with normal gravity, one can 'slide' a jenga block out of a 'sandwiched block'. So in order to elevate Chewy the Turtles Basking Rock, I used Jenga Blocks(timber tumble)... He found the keystone and with his Devil May Care attitude, dislodged a keystone block and almost trapped his foot and drowned... the blocks may I add, are much less dense than tap water, so they float like driftwood. But now, I laid them perpendicular to the basking rock... so I can weigh it down with stones.... Chewy will not misbehave this time...

2 Comments:

At 12:31 AM, Blogger SphericalZoo said...

Yeah, I was considering uploading pictures of [my cat] to "Stuff on My Cat," but then they own all rights. Plus, I can just start another blog here on Blogspot for free with all of her adventures.

Yeah, I think I'm going to do that now, just to hold the spot.

 
At 6:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's a cat named 'Grendel' on the kittywars site

 

Post a Comment

<< Home