Friday, August 18, 2006

Filler Post 845... vacation till Aug 28th...

...me be swimming far out into the bay of Atlantic Carribean oceans... soon... soon enough...
...this is a filler post to leave the blog on a happy note... a filler post because the previous post touched upon a topic that makes most american teenagers and a certain class of generation X'rs piss blood in their little feebleminded but well intentioned pussies... ...so me, mum and the kids, are going to an island, and not Mannahatta... I will swim, tattoos blazing like a lowlife... will punch any shark in the nose, unless they tear me to pieces first... it's all good... on wildfire...I'm gonna go.... Lockheed will be riding Wildfire.... riding Wildfire..... on Wildfire, I'm gonna ride... gonna leave.... this nonsense behind...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home