Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I Was Born With A Plastic Spoon in My Mouth...



So FOMC was a 'dud'... for now... slightly dovish, and me and mum saw a dead canadian geese floating in the Hudson river... didn't know what it was, till it got closer, and we smelled its decay... I'll tell you right now, if the economy goes into recession... I'm packing my bags and will not come back until June 2007. Don't try to dig what we all, ssssss say..... Trading Spiders/Diamonds while trading Usd/Jpy btw 2:15pm-4:00pm, even with three monitors and hard stops, is a task. Like I said in previous post, pause or not, it doesn't matter...

...substitute... my coke for gin... your lies for facts... I see right through your plastic mask...

and now some pics from magic sunday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home