Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I play for keeps, cause I might not make it back...


...I'm going down... in a blaze of glory...
...take me down, but know the truth...

Bearshare has only unplugged versions of crappy songs to begin with...

...in a year's time, if I don't fail in the meantime, I will be able to lay claim on my little destiny... unless I get inundated with a big festering neon distraction... quotas are now set on Hate Emissions and Populist Annoyances, any overdraw of these quotas will result in spiritual death... lockheed already has HO futures/spreads and cracks pegged in the three ring circus, known as the heating oil pit... I currently stand on the highest ring(step), but would like to make my way to the center...

...the ride down to the Nymex is convenient enough, taking the express train, and seeing little kids going to school... and then on the way home, I could easily get off at 14th street and play ping pong with the gays...or just bobble around... also found another irish bar called Brady's, which will probably become my work local hole in the wall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home