Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Hoping for Fat Lognormal Tails...


One often hears of elite fields where it's either: Hard to get into, but Easy to stay in; or Easy to get into, but Hard to stay in. I've come upon a time/space nexus in Lockheed world where he is now amongst a field where it's: Hard to get into; Hard to stay in. That being getting on and staying on the fucking floor of the New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX). I hope Lockheed falls within the fat tail skewed towards the right, I'm already in, but that's not even half the battle. If he doesn't, well, I can safely say, my days are numbered like the Christian/Jewish G-d knows the number of every fucking hair on your head, including my premature white hairs.
And then I must conclude: For those about to rock, we salute you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home