Thursday, July 19, 2007

Oh what petty justice after being stood up by a lass...

After two quick shots of Jaegermeister in my dismay over being stood up, a drunken man of considerable height over me, decided to play the dangerous game with Lockheed, on W72nd and Broadway... Now realize: I am a Moral at War, and I protect whatever assets I have left, and proactively avoid any sign of extra debt, as I bounce to and fro, gracefully and in stability, readied in my learned boxer's stance. I ask the man, 'Are you ready?' As I draw my fists upwards, elbows tucked in close. 'Are you ready to learn how to trade?' By this I mean, 'trading punches'. I don't bother with a probing jab, because this man knows nothing of physical pain. I lead with a tight left hook upon his jaw, the ballerina pulsation of my legs contributes to the distribution of force. He drops promptly. I quickly depart around the corner of Gray's Papaya...

2 Comments:

At 1:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this post...nuff said.

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger joshua walker said...

klak!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home