Thursday, June 14, 2007

Endgame... For the most part, it's mostly my fault...


With that said... I visited NYU, Columbia, etc, the top business schools in the world... and I saw so many black, asian, white people with superior credentials attending... and I knew then, and actually chuckled to myself... I told myself, 'Now you know, son.' Because I've always been my own father and child to myself. The comeuppance is when even when you are using the 'manic' phase of bipolar to your advantage(studying my ass off and networking like crazy), you realize, you're totally expendable. There are so many asians that are just as good and better. Maybe I'm just like my father, two fold...
Well, I've suffered from the occasionaly bouts of 'hypoxia' while sleeping this past month or two, waking up completely dissociative and in panic, so my CNS is not in the best shape, but if I continue, I'm sure I passed my CFAI, and can take CFAII in July 2008... but first things first, GMATS on July 9th. I'm sure I'll get an 800. It's a cakewalk, and I'm a master at probabilities on the multiple choice sections...
Aside from this, I NEED TO BE ALONE... Chained to my fate... Big fucking deal... You think I fucking care at this point? These things happen exponentially when it approaches the end of the chapter... a simple literary technique....

1 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, Blogger joshua walker said...

I can't tell which piece is which

 

Post a Comment

<< Home