Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Can't Shut Off These Damned Alpha Waves... Need Sleeping Advice... Help...


The price for Delta waves is too high for Lockheed these days... I asked Santa for 'rapid eye movement' in a box, but he just jacked up my prime rate instead, the draconic sonofabitch. I have reminiscences of my father in the late 1970's, dressed in Santa outfit with straight black asian hair seeping out of the fake white beard... I'm going to cry now... I know it's you, dad, but I'll pretend I think it's some fat nordic guy... thanks for the JCPenney baseball glove, even though it's for lefties... It's okay, dad, you don't have to eat those stale cookies... but thanks for everything... you are a good man... So I just spent a good hour on the double end bag, another 30 minutes on heavybag... still can't fall asleep(but I got a killer left hook). Double the dose of Ambien... 3 milligrams of Ativan... topped off with a double shot of Nyquil... maybe I'm sleeping and just having a nightmare right now... Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

At 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try the following...but good night sweet prince, and flights of angels sing thee to thy rest....

http://atlantarapideye.com/

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger Christy Amular said...

a shot of vodka before bedtime would do it. honest.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home