Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Saurkraut in Your Eye! You Bratwurst!


German Monthly Unemployment, +17K vs +10K... That's lossed jobs in the largest economy in the Eurozone. France GDP 3rd Q Final revised to Zero Growth. Eur/Usd breaks below 20 EMA with ease as the Holiday Longs are getting their balls squeezed with good volume. I feel sorry for whoever's foreign immigrant parents called a broker and bought a few lots of Eur/Usd... Or the Wife doing so Behind the Husband's Back using the college fund or mortgage, or vice versa... God Bless You Decimated People, and remember Wealth is not measured in Money alone... I hope you read my previous post before the Frankfurt open about Fads, and made bankroll for your family. Family is the only Nation we have really. In any case, I never find humor in the following: When people literally get their balls kicked in or hit by something, Monkeys dressed as humans(with lipstick, etc), Brawnymen dressed as woman, Eldery People Swearing or Rapping(Hip Hop) or Breakdancing ,etc... sitcoms in general, I say this because if I did laugh at these things, I would probably be kinda happy go lucky. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home