Saturday, March 05, 2005

Oh What I Missed in My Youth...


Please open a separate window and have your speakers on and click on the following link: http://www.scoutsongs.com/lyrics/hokeypokey.html
Thereupon, click back on this window... Curious was confused as how to do the Hokey Pokey and the kids at P.S. 61.8 lightly chaffed him , so I tried to perform it myself but could not as my own childhood was grossly detached from the perennial childhood baby boomer offspring that learned playfulness that transcended all socio-economic-racial distinctions. After much hassling, Hay finally dropped her grudging intellectualism and performed the dance up to the left hand segment before succumbing to paralyzing self-consciousness as you can see, and she then withdrew bashfully to dissect Alan Greenspan's latest Humphrey Hawkins testimony...


Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home