Friday, September 30, 2005

Daimler is NOT going to buy any VK So SHUT Your FUCKFACE...


I'm entering into yet another shitslide down misery creek... I LITERALLY, at 400am stare outside of work at a giant metal bull's Balls and Ass... surrounded by literal cockroaches of the EUROPEAN SHIFT... and it's getting cold...

GROAANNNN... another cycle of stupidity begins again...

...I don't believe they knew... I was Long John Silver...
...100 schoolgirls sobbing into a hankerchief as one...
...stolen by a SNOWMAN... came upon mother goose, so I turned her loose, she was screamin...

6 Comments:

At 4:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Business blogging
There are lots of ways to use weblogs and weblog software. In fact, in my department, we are considering using weblogs as a form of internal communication within the department and the company.
Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like things related to music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like music!

 
At 6:30 PM, Anonymous wayne said...

whoever you are, don't you dare post on Hay's page again. i fuckin' mean it

 
At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I just came across your blog about **keyword** and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site & blog about pink sheet penny stock so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!"

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger tweedledeetweedledum said...

This blog is awesome! If you get a chance you may want to visit this computer software site, it's pretty awesome too!

 
At 12:49 AM, Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Creative blog. I just kept looking at it over and
over! Im always looking for blogs like this!
Please take a journey to my medical staffing
blog.

 
At 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forex and forex ira trading can be tricky stuff to learn. I found some articles that helped me at forex ira trading and by combining them with the information here have I really started to get my forex trading going!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home