Friday, September 30, 2005

Daimler is NOT going to buy any VK So SHUT Your FUCKFACE...


I'm entering into yet another shitslide down misery creek... I LITERALLY, at 400am stare outside of work at a giant metal bull's Balls and Ass... surrounded by literal cockroaches of the EUROPEAN SHIFT... and it's getting cold...

GROAANNNN... another cycle of stupidity begins again...

...I don't believe they knew... I was Long John Silver...
...100 schoolgirls sobbing into a hankerchief as one...
...stolen by a SNOWMAN... came upon mother goose, so I turned her loose, she was screamin...

2 Comments:

At 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoever you are, don't you dare post on Hay's page again. i fuckin' mean it

 
At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I just came across your blog about **keyword** and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site & blog about pink sheet penny stock so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home