Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Raise 'em and Overcompensate, I always got my Firearms ready...

Blaspheme. I cry.
I got a spicy italian sub from Subway... yet, it had nothing in it to indicate 'spicy'.
Absurd. They need a Webster's dictionary.

MEASURED PACE. again. and again.

I had a broken record of Big Bird saying creepy things and sad things with a haunted background of minor chords.

Humans are not qualified to be 'runners' on the aforementioned exchange... they simply can't keep up with non-linear vectors... so NO... I am not a runner on the exchange...
...but my nose runs, and I wipe with gloves, and only recently have I began clipping my nose hairs.

1 Comments:

At 5:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, because olfactory hygiene is an essential step in obtaining hot, wet gash.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home