Sunday, February 12, 2006

If You Can't Ride with a Broken Back, At Least You Could Polish the Fenders...



And you're twenty one and still your mother makes your bed... and that's too long.... just a little push and you'll be flying...

Well, yeah, we just got back from the Billy Joel concert in Madison Square... It was great showmanship, packed to the brim, and veritably entertaining, with great lighting effects, and he played for a full 2.5 hours with no breaks whatsoever... Ever since the kids, I stopped listening to Billy Joel, and would only occasionally play the opening to Captain Jack on the piano... it would simply make me too somber that song... So anyways, the kids didn't recognize many songs, except the jukebox classics... and the opening to Miami 2017... But a great surprise was when Billy Joel strapped on a six string, and called out this big heavy metal guy called 'Chainsaw' to sing... and they actually played a mighty rendition of 'Highway to Hell', with the lead singer throwing beer cups at the crowd, vintage ACDC... Hay immediately recognized the opening chord because I frequently play Highway to Hell when I'm long USD and getting ripped, or Back in the Black, when I'm well, back in the black... Immediately she pumped her fists in the air, looked at me and mum for approval or dissaproval, and when she witnessed me playing air guitar, she started to bang her head(I told her to stop because brain sloshing against porcelain is detrimental)... all in all, I was impressed by Billy Joel's endurance.

China's under martial law, I can't take it anymore... Hay didn't start the fire.

1 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it puts the lotion in the basket...it puts the lotion in the basket....IT PUTS THE LOTION IN THE BAKSET!!!!IT PUTS THE LOTION IN THE BASKET!!!!!AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

 

Post a Comment

<< Home