Monday, February 06, 2006

I Have Found, Some Kind of Temporary Sanity in this, Shit, Blood, and Come on My Hands...

GuilderPrime... relative strength neutral... stasis and baby steps... after fetal position... one pip, ten ticks... 161.9 magnetism... Euro 1.1980-85 like brundlefly tape in a New England kitchen, or form of a kitchen, whatever one could afford in those days... ladybugs, procreate... on the corners of the narrow window...

XTO and NFG Eps/Rev figures on Wednesday the 8th of a cold snowless February 2006c.e... I promised I would find the unshakeable joy in pulling the kids around on the snow saucer(a plastic circle convex) in Central Park or in the Crab Apple mini-field along Riverside Park(Hudson River, away from the river)... There is no snow, so the pulling will be more tenuous upon hard ground and the apples cores of blunted youth... Hay, being a 'tween' at the time of this post, she will pretend she's having fun just so I won't feel bad at the ball and chain sentient condition of pure affinities(as I did as a child, when my chinese dad dressed up like Santa Claus once, he made some cotton swab beard...I pretended I believed it was fucking Santa Claus, and he was so fucking happy that his youngest boy appeared joyous and carefree, he believed for real.), although plenty rough and tumble it will be...George might pout a bit... but he will learn to be a better man than me.. letting the days go by, let the water hold me down...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home