Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Duncan Made Me Post this on the Blog... and China is the PuppetMaster...

...I'll repent tommorrow... to morrow oww owww... as i've been alive as Lockheed for 2338 years... it's too much... I want the peace of personal nothing...
So Duncan Greeley got a bonus twice the size of what I lost in June, for his accounting work during tax season... so tonight, he'll be at Firehouse treating everybody to wings and pitchers. Firehouse is between W81-89th and Columbus, north of the Natural History Museum... which would be a good place for me to die near the dinosaurs or in a nook and cranny quiet exhibit spot... because my last memories would be like I am reading an elementary school story book, and it's raining outside, recess is indoors, and a lukewarm spring rain back in the early 1980's c.e. when I could have simply had an accident that would save me from the memories accumulated 2 decades later in linear time.... spare me... and I could die, before ignorance has spoken....
...also... didn't know that All Star Game actually had a point to it, with winner getting home field advantage for World Series.... they say when a civilization can afford entertainment, it has really progressed... I agree... BUT: Fuck if I care if some motherfucker swings a log at some cowhide shit in the form of a sphere... but I still like running into more debt buying $8.00 Yankee Stadium hotdogs, and fucking assorted cotton candy... I love cotton candy because I am 25% faggot... my favorite color is purple, always has been...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home