Thursday, July 06, 2006

Would I Like to End Tommorrow... The Secret of the Hanged Man... the smile on his lips... the Eyes of the Nile are Opening!


...into the Eyes of Horus...cross currents... can't peg... but trying... enter the risen Osiris... risen again...weak ISM Services, and who the FUCK is ADP???(not the payroll company) It is the Macroeconomic Advisers National Employment Report .... talk about one hell of a monkeywrench... Dude, 75% of economists said your report didn't alter the earlier estimates of 175K-200K new jobs... I kill you, just like I kill the NEISER thinktank in London... for I too am a Thinktank... moreover, an Abrams Tank with Panzer speed... so bring me the blood and red wine... for the one to succeed me... for he's a man and a god... and he will die too...
...pull off my skin and swim to shore... another Taepodong Missile.... blood is freedom's stain... a shell of a mangod preserved...

we oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies...

1 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger joshua walker said...

mr. lai.... the whisperings of north korea frighten me, too, though I am in an allied country.... I just retruned from 10 days in Shanghai... brilliant city... so much safety and delicious food.... 90-minute foot massage for 7 dollars.... think I might move to Guongjo (sp) next summer....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home