Wednesday, July 05, 2006

People Tend to Hate Me, Because I Never Smile...


...but as I ransack their homes they want to shake my hand...
...I won't get to get what I'm after... till the day I die...
...I'm long a nasty (nastier than spilling the water bucket from a little girl trying to water a weed to keep it happy on Amsterdam and 73rd before getting on the bus to summer school) entry on Eur/Jpy... hoping I got enough margin... I want to see 150.00 on this cross... and N.Korea is launching another Taepodong... ...talk about fueling fast... before crude oil hits 80.00.... wide ass stops in effect...

Also, for the month of July 2006 ce: GM: look at the charts, and recall that Kerkorian bought a boatload of GM at $31.00 in May of 2005. Even if the Renault deal actually gets traction, it will be well over a year before any serious synergy. All I can say is that $30-31 is a major inflection point in GM. It's very liquid, so you can spot intraday ranges well, and also realize that there is serious magnetism towards the $30 figure. I would recommend playing both the short or long side, depending on the overall index action on each day, and waiting for serious momentum if $30 target is breeched. I would also think that the aging octogenarian Kerkorian will be steadily unloading shares above $30 to break even.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home