Thursday, June 29, 2006

Euro target 1.30, buy on dips, with wide stops...

So, FOMC less hawkish, much less... of course, when I catch about 160 pips going long euros, it's on small size, which means two things, if it were large size, I would've probably gotten out earlier and kicked myself, so with small size, I didn't scrutinize every tick and simply let the momentum take it, and only mildy kicked myself... which means, I should've been able to focus and take advantage of the 200+ move in the Dow today, but I didn't, because I was slighty 'pussy', and took a 'half-shit' around 11:00am that left my butt itchy and impossible to wipe clean, so I was jumpy all day, and then there was a thunderstorm, and the amateur boxing out on Pier 45 was probably canceled, so I didn't go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home