Saturday, June 24, 2006

Steven Segal's New 'Album'...

Steven Segal and the Thunderbox Band will be playing live at B.B. King's this Sunday the 25th, June 2006 at 8:00PM. I'm 'so there'. No, seriously, I'm totally going. It's an 'ingenious' career move enhancer, as it's so 'outrageously' easy to make a plethora of jokes about, as easy as George Bush jokes, that people simply won't bother making jokes about it.

I think it would even better during his performance, which I will try to suggest to him,'without getting my wrist broken in 1000 places with some fucking ridiculous jaunty wristlock', that he wear all black, including the baggy black pirate shirts he wore in his movies.

1 Comments:

At 11:08 PM, Blogger SphericalZoo said...

Did he play The Hairplugs Blues ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home