Saturday, June 17, 2006

Johnathan Filler Post 213.... the Kids Alchemy Lab...

Today was fun, in that, so many people have some rendition or recording of Ben E. King's Stand By Me on whatever device, but the kids and mum and I were able to see Ben E. King himself sing it, as well as 'this magic moment'... at the J&R Music Festival in City Hall Park... we then ate at the 'galley' near the Seaport, buffalo bites and watched the Yankees lose.

...Might also obtain remote Mothership capabilities in my private pod... Anyways, I 'd like to see if the Usd/Jpy can stay above the 115.00 threshold, I think it'll meander back down to the 113 level...

...too many people think they're the Duke of Fucking Earl these days... I have a bad habit of not treating even the Duke of Earl as the Duke of Earl...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home