Thursday, June 15, 2006

When the Queen of Light Takes her bow, and the Prince of Peace Embraces the Gloom... Basically, when the Battle of Evermore Begins...



... I will spend my hours in this abode... A virtually inconceivably impenetrable fortress from land, sea, or air... who in their right or wrong mind would bother attacking this source of all puppet strings? Even a random airiel carpet bombing of the Hudson would never lay a single mortar within 500 square yards of my fortress... the chances are higher that I would die right now after typing this last word... ....as such, I am still very much alive(so unfortunate)...

I will have a wi-fi connection... and I will have to, as much as I respect him, but I will have to blind the Dragon of Darkness with the sunlight...

...they say the Usd/Jpy wavering in a range 114.65-115.25... you recall the recent days of the 111.00-113.00 range... but we are teetering at the 114.75 spot... there's a good probability with sterling and euro power that the break down will occur soon, nay, very soon, nay, tonight.

2 Comments:

At 12:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the sun pic :)

jeff

 
At 12:51 AM, Blogger SphericalZoo said...

I concur with the goodness of the sun picture.

At "21" Monday night (compulsory birthday dinner), I saw Jim Kramer at a table with three other guys. When the waiter approached the party, I half expected Kramer to start pounding on cartoonishly-large red buttons to place his dinner order, but they ordered verbally from the menus instead.

Alex, Rhode Island... how do you want your steak?

I ordered a hamburger. It was $30. No cheese. Fucking stupid.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home