Friday, July 28, 2006

A Soft Landing GDP 2.5%? Gee, I never participated in the Flight Up...



...as always, catching 200 pips short dollar/long yen will only occur if you have 'dick' size. If I had only done it with solid size. but I couldn't. because I didn't take my vacation. On the equity front, whoa, big deal the economy is slowing, when the hell did it rev up? My wages/income and overall benefit compensations have gone down since 2001, let alone kept stable... We have a ten year yield back below 5.00%? Ack. How do you explain to your kids, why you are perpetually frowning with more white hairs before your time, when they're so carefree making 'clay dinosaurs' from the fossil kit.... how? And notice Hay's face in the closeup... she knows what's happening... Curious is just bewildered by the dinosaurs... Hay is in deep thought, almost looks like she is going to weep. I might just bite the bullet in one year after the CFA, and move in with my folks back in the hometown and get my MBA at somewhere easier like Bryant College.

2 Comments:

At 1:50 AM, Blogger SphericalZoo said...

I can attest to the fact that Bryant College is easy. It's also highly-accredited, so that's a bonus.

Easy, and highly-accredited... it's like having sex with Kim Cattrall. I'm not even sure if that's a joke, but I have to go the bathroom, so...

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger SphericalZoo said...

A simple system...
I string 'em up, I cut 'em down...
Dare I say...


[Do do do do doooo... Do do do do doooo...]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home