Sunday, November 19, 2006

ECB'S TRICHET: NO TIME FOR COMPLACENCY, RISKS REMAIN; FINANCIAL MARKETS COULD BE UNDERPRICING RISKS -


I can't bring myself to buy eur/jpy into unchartered territories right now... anyways, today I brought the kids to the Bryant Park Holiday Village(just opened yesterday so there's still about half of the shops not up yet), let them ice skate(made them wear helmets and knee pads) and roam around, while I studied... we also got free hot cocoa in the Citi tent, because the sandwich kiosks known as 'Wich-craft' were obscenely overpriced. I wasn't going to pay an extra .25 for marshmallows not including tax... no way. Around 4:30, Curious came back to where I was sitting, with disarray on his face... I forbid Hay to let him see the original shop where Duncan Greeley came from, in the likely event that Curious would see several other versions of Duncan and become confused, if not terrified at the harsh ramifications of such a discovery. It's about 10:45 pm sunday 19/november, and he's still a little shaken up. Duncan is out at Blondies boozing and watching football as always, will stumble in around 2 or 3 am, and either sleep on the couch, or just go down to his office on the 2nd floor(S. Kaufman CPA's office) and crash on the waiting room couch, and hopefully wake up before Kaufman comes in(he sometimes asks me to call his cell around 645am, and on rare occasions we both get bacon egg and cheese bagels downstairs around 700am). If he wasn't chipping in for rent, I'd kick him out pronto. Heading into a holiday week and pretty much major holiday season, so lack of liquidity for a small guy like me is actually a good thing, but I don't see any further ramifications from the G-20 summit to warrant any solid moves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home