Friday, November 10, 2006

In the House of Stone and Light...


Usually, when you switch tax brackets, it's upwards... in 2002, I was taxed in the AMT 35% range(bonus, salary, and independent trading gains(along the lines of heavy leverage and outrights) that I mention to nobody as a matter of principle, as it jinxes everything, and that will never change), as of right now, I'm in the 15% bracket. Go figure. Thus, I look down out my window(shown here), and I capture a still life photo of the Pasta Express, and if you are savvy, you will notice the adjacent Foreman Grill... I NEVER buy napkins, never, as a matter of principle, I take tons from Taco Bell and Mcdonalds.

1 Comments:

At 12:33 AM, Blogger SphericalZoo said...

I'm thinking maybe we should start a Splendids blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home