Saturday, April 21, 2007

I'm Pretty Sure this is what my Lungs look like these days...

Had this ash tray for about 6 years or so... One more week of earnings season, and I have to step it up. Bigtime. Got another interview Monday with a hedge fund. I am not counting on it, nor the prior interview last week. So I gotta go big into next week's earnings. All NYSE equities. Had a debauchery week, that I have to cut out soon, because it resembled a Personal Krasilec too much... drinking too much scotch and socializing with perhaps the wrong people. I walk away to the jukebox, after talking to this 6 foot 5 Irish-American 'made-man' , and he asks another local that I know, 'So tell me about this kid? Is he a good kid?' Local says, 'Aww, he's a great kid, great guy...' Tells the other local about an altercation the local had, and says, 'I'll look into it'. On the conservative side, I'd say he's 'muscle', and not 'hit', says he can get me an interview with all the senior executives at all the big banks, gives me his number. I doubt it's no strings attached, so I will just chalk it up as another funny story. I'm think I'm so-phisticated because I'm living my life like a good homo sapien. But I'm no better than the animals sitting in the cages in the zoo, mon...
...she pulls her dinner, from her pooockket...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home