Thursday, April 19, 2007

Genetic Blends...with Uncertain Ends...

So it's been over ten weeks now with no fucking unemployment insurance... Taxes were all screwed up. I'm burning my candle at both ends until June 2nd, running up a sizeable nasty debt that will make this Subprime shit look like Peter fucking Pan dancing around in the night sky like a faggot.
Grinding up some gains trading shit like MER and MO and TIF but so far that'll only cover the interest. I'll have to keep it up for about 253 years to just break into the principal. Gonna have to put the kids up for adoption in two months...
So many people have come and gone... their faces fade as the years go by...
Yet I still recall as I wander on... as clear as the sun in the summer skyyyyy.....
I see my Marianne walking away...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home