Monday, November 22, 2004

Eutrophication P.S. 101


I have nothing to write about. I remember doing a science fair project in my public high school days... Excess nutrients in the water lead to higher growth of algae, consequently promoting phosphorous and nitrogen when they decompose, blocking sunlight and depleting oxygen eradicating clearwater and eventually all biodiversity. The U.S. budget deficit has done the same by borrowing too many nutrients in the form of debt and paying over 350billion a year in interest(algae) just to make a dent in the national debt. So now we have eutrophic waters and a flight to quality in the clear coasts of Europe. Slow open, slow week, Eurozone trade balance slightly lower, holiday week, labor day in Japan, etc... tight range in the majors... I was told that as soon as you get 'bored' of trading, you'll start making money... Well, I'm officially bored of trading and charts make my eyes vomit. And here I am sending off sheep amongst wolves on a daily basis... lol Posted by Hello

6 Comments:

At 3:06 AM, Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
Everyday of the month you need to peep my michigan pharmacy jobs
blog.

 
At 5:47 AM, Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
You must peep out my temporary staffing
blog.

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

I peep the web for blogs just like this one.
Airtight blog. Your site was off the chain and I will
return!
In my spare time I will look for your michigan staffing
blog.

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

I look for blogs as great as your work. Fine
blog. I found your site suitable for another visit!
Please take a journey to my medical staffing
blog.

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Terrific blog. I search the internet everytime I
get a moment to find blogs. Its better than cold iced
tea and I have to visit it one more time!
Go and click my medical staffing
blog.

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Fruitful blog. I favor your site and I shall
return to it! I go to sites like this when I get the
chance, and find blog just like this.
You got me! I will check out your blog a.s.a.p!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home