Monday, November 22, 2004

Eutrophication P.S. 101


I have nothing to write about. I remember doing a science fair project in my public high school days... Excess nutrients in the water lead to higher growth of algae, consequently promoting phosphorous and nitrogen when they decompose, blocking sunlight and depleting oxygen eradicating clearwater and eventually all biodiversity. The U.S. budget deficit has done the same by borrowing too many nutrients in the form of debt and paying over 350billion a year in interest(algae) just to make a dent in the national debt. So now we have eutrophic waters and a flight to quality in the clear coasts of Europe. Slow open, slow week, Eurozone trade balance slightly lower, holiday week, labor day in Japan, etc... tight range in the majors... I was told that as soon as you get 'bored' of trading, you'll start making money... Well, I'm officially bored of trading and charts make my eyes vomit. And here I am sending off sheep amongst wolves on a daily basis... lol Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home