Friday, November 19, 2004

I'm a Panic Stricken Jerk...I'm Such a Waste...


What is now left before me... USD falls to yearly lows against the Yen... Today's meeting between a Jew, a Frog, and a Jap, solidified the endgame... G-20 is the nail in the coffin... My blunder will hurt me and my soulmate well into the autumn of 2005 c.e... I must now cultivate a garden here in this Wasteland or perish like the tumbleweed I've become... And it's not the money anymore... it's the spontaneous butchering of a finely crafted sculpture that would have rivaled Michelangelo's David... it's the torment I caused an Innocent Soul. Alas, I ended the week with one clean trade in INTC(Intel)... so here I stand, planting one seed at a time, slowly, but surely... for the age of miracles has passed me by... Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home