Friday, November 19, 2004

I'm a Panic Stricken Jerk...I'm Such a Waste...


What is now left before me... USD falls to yearly lows against the Yen... Today's meeting between a Jew, a Frog, and a Jap, solidified the endgame... G-20 is the nail in the coffin... My blunder will hurt me and my soulmate well into the autumn of 2005 c.e... I must now cultivate a garden here in this Wasteland or perish like the tumbleweed I've become... And it's not the money anymore... it's the spontaneous butchering of a finely crafted sculpture that would have rivaled Michelangelo's David... it's the torment I caused an Innocent Soul. Alas, I ended the week with one clean trade in INTC(Intel)... so here I stand, planting one seed at a time, slowly, but surely... for the age of miracles has passed me by... Posted by Hello

5 Comments:

At 11:57 PM, Blogger ballsdeepinoprah said...

Heh heh...Morphine. I caught that. Okay, carry on.

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Great blog. I surf the web looking for blogs like
this. Your site was on point and will be back again!
You got me! I will check out your michigan pharmacy jobs
blog a.s.a.p!

 
At 4:57 AM, Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Captivating blog. I love surfing the web for the
type of blogs that you do. It had me on the edge of my
seat and I kept going back to again and again!
Hey playa! You need to check out my michigan pharmacy jobs
blog.

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Delightful blog. I devote my spare time just
looking for great blogs such as yours. I treasure this
site and will go back!
Please consider looking at my michigan staffing
blog.

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

I peep the web for blogs just like this one.
Airtight blog. Your site was off the chain and I will
return!
Please come by and see my michigan jobs
blog.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home