Saturday, November 05, 2005

Sometimes I sit with sweaty fingertips trying to write with sweatpants pulled up real hight and bedtime shirt tucked in...


If you look at the FDA website, you could sometimes time the volatility periods for an OSI or Genentech DNA, especially when there on a Phase III trial or releasing earnings... you could spread both against each other for safety, or set a month long delta neutral position... dunno...

...I got a check from Google for $100 and it hasn't cleared yet in over a week... you'd think banks would clear checks from Google before you even seal the deposit envelope... my F12 key triggers short sells on Arca, Isld and Brut simultaneously, both on the offer and hitting bids, and goog trades so sloppy that you'll always get an uptick...

...it's 1206am and I bet alot of runners are sleeping, some tossing and turning, nervous for the Marathon, which finishes along 72nd street and Central park West...
...I need to clean my keyboard, all this decaying skin from clammy hands...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home