Sunday, April 23, 2006

My Ice Cubes No Longer Taste Like Meat...

Today we went to the Daffodil Fest at Union Square, but there was only a 4 square foot patch of daffodils. So instead, Mum taught the kids how to distinguish between daffodils and tulips. We also watched the dogs in the dog parks, and ate at Quiznos. All in all, it was a fun and relaxing day, and the sun even showed up to the party for a few hours. My spider sense started tingling about two hours ago though. So I cooked Lockheed's Famous Pasta to settle my thoughts, but not even that worked. But Mum bought an ice rack where you actually close the circle lid before freezing so no 'meat' smells can get in, and it makes the soda delicious.

2 Comments:

At 12:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should write " it makes the soda oh so delicious. "

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger Lockheed Hayheehoo Macedon said...

...'Oh' so delicious... I dunno, for two reasons: it doesn't make it oh so delicious, just maintains cold, and at times waters it down even.

Also, I'm not physically dying, but I am dying.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home