Monday, July 31, 2006

Flee from me keepers of the gloom... long Yen till 105.00

this is the season of my dying... these things are clear from all to time to time...
...I wonder what Ann Taylor looks like... if I didn't get long ANN this morning, the day would've been much fucking worse... I actually like the old bag conservative clothing at Ann Taylor stores... I also think I'm going to demand an upfront signing bonus of about 50k-100k for all the fucking AXA Financial Advisors that continually call me. I'm so fucking pissed right now that I could throw spoons and impale them into concrete walls. Going to Dewar's myself to 50% death/coma, and then OTC drug myself to sleep and wake up and go full boat into both forex and equity markets tomorrow, take a fucking plane within 3 weeks to an island(on high APR credit), and wait for them to stop raising rates August 8th. Of course, there's a solid chance that I'm going to swim really fucking far out in whatever bay I'm at, some carribean island, and sleep with the fishes... maybe see a white light or tunnel or some such shit... maybe if I'm lucky, I can start this fucking shit hatefilled angry ridiculous bullshit all over again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home