Wednesday, October 04, 2006

How Good Day's Go so Ugly... AOL Instant Messenger transcript:

Lockheed: Time hath come again... SBUX SSS... It could go either way... above 4% I'm long, but I'm thinking short this fucker anywhere if sss is below 3.3.% They've been buying this shitty weak pussy coffee up all day...
Fellow Vagabond Trader: yeah. drinking some now, need something stronger, do you have anything stronger? I bet [-----] can get me some 10/04/2006 03:47:56PM
Lockheed: I hope it's a snare, but who knows... I will know in T-15 minutes...Good to know you [-----], wish me godspeed and a quick death when I got to Debtor's Prison, drawn and quartered, but first HUNG quickly...and if I fail... I will not rest till I lay my head... in the HOUSE OF STONE and LIGHT.... 10/04/2006 03:53:25 PM

FVT: you seeing these big prints way outside of market? 10/04/2006 04:16 PM
Lockheed: yeah, they're downright eerie...
Lockheed: could be a big seller just closing out after today's run up...
FVT: you still short?
Lockheed: yeah, but going to reverse and hit that ARCA at .96...plenty there... just gonna wait another second or so...
FVT: Cramer said it's going to 40 quick...
Lockheed: well yeah, it's volatile enough to go to 40 or 32 real quick, take your pick...
Lockheed:... for christ, when is this confuonded number coming out? 10/04/2006 04:27 PM
FVT: like 2 minutes
Remote trading system then crashes and Lockheed has to reboot the platform, cursing his life...
FVT: 6%!!!!% 10/04/2006 04:31 PM
Lockheed: 6^% 6%?
FVT: yeah
Lockheed: Faducking sytem is fuckkd down... Fuck, where's itss trading.??/
FVT: 37.65
Lockheed: 37????
FVT: I'm out... not touching it
System reboots...
Lockheed: I puked it... so obscenely, break a fist, it's statistical bad luck, seriously, this happens so many times... it's almost at 38 now...
FVT: that is a rip
Lockheed: 6 fucking percent... must be that fucking 'elitist' 'underground' artists showcase at select Starbucks locations in Faggotville, US.
FVT: ?
Lockheed: Shift Arca, I had my hands poised to reverse... system of the piece of shit down killed me...
FVT: that is a rip... should be plenty action tomorrow during the analyst meeting...
Lockheed: in the house of stone and lighttttttt....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home