Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Mr. Gorbachev, Put that fucking Wall back Up!


I've been awake for too long... Nothing like ending your 14hr work day churning away your hard earned profits trying to bottom fish some Brick ShitHouse in Intel(INTC). Like trying to bench press this particular power tripping fat whore that's been getting on my nerves lately. A couple of pricks at Credit Suisse decided to downgrade and roast the semiconductor behemoth before turkey day... Analysts got to be the largest group of collective pansies in the financial world. Now, in a few more hours I gotta get back on the subway and deal with some perpetually crazy stalking email bastard who wants to know what the Bund-Bobl spread is when he doesn't know his ass from his elbow. Oh, yeah, and then there goes that senseless euro... I don't even want to talk about it... nasty market makers, low volume... watch the spread on the 'mini' eur/usd where they precisely add the extra pips and compare it to the 'standard' inside market... you'll see where those slimy sorry faggot ass excuses for 'traders' are going with your money. Maybe I'll just say, 'screw it'. I mean, really, kid... you see, there's this crowbar and I think I like the sound of leg bones breaking lately... and yes, I know, the candy you're selling ain't for no basketball team, no church, it's for yourself... I'll take the M&M peanuts... Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home