Monday, November 21, 2005

Tell me It wasn't Fun as hell to trade NIKE today...the Jordache Look...


Basically, that Gulfstream had the CEO and Michael Jordan on it, and it was going to crash, I waited for NKE to dump on the open, then when I saw that the jet had its landing gear out, I bought the dip, and bamm... a shitload of volume kicks in, the plane lands, I exit my long, and think... I haven't bought a pair of sneakers, let alone NIKES in about 10 years or so... Fucking Air Jordan... my mom used to call michael jordan: Jordan Marsh... Aw shucks, the Liberals must be so demoralized that the plane landed safely... but wait, Michael Jordan was on it, and he's a... ooohhh, cognitive dissonance... guess everybody wins...

2 Comments:

At 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahaha

 
At 3:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll like this Hay.

http://adoggblog.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home